Australian Social Policy 2006 - Contents
This publication contains current research and analysis on a broad range of issues topical to Australia's social policy and its administration.
- New age pensioners—trends in wealth, by Hazel Lim-Applegate, Peter McLean, Phil Lindenmayer and Ben Wallace
- Examining potential risk factors, pathways and processes associated with childhood injury in the Longitudinal Study of Australian Children, by Tamara Blakemore
- Men's and women's fertility: differences in achieved fertility, expectations and intentions, by Habtemariam Tesfaghiorghis
- Psychosocial factors and intergenerational transmission of welfare dependency: a review of the literature, by Robyn Penman
Social policy note
- Fixing houses for better health in remote communities, by Tess McPeake and Paul Pholeros