Australian Social Policy 2002–03 - Contents
This publication contains current research and analysis on a broad range of issues topical to Australia's social policy and its administration.
- 'Evaluating the More Intensive and Flexible Services Pilot: Important lessons for the Personal Support Programme and welfare reform', by Peter Butterworth.
- '"The Ultimate Vote of Confidence". Fertility rates and economic conditions in Australia, 1976–2000', by Jay Martin.
- 'Pension reform in China: Funding the transition', by Timothy Murton.
- 'The lone person household demographic: Trends and implications', by Darian Clark.
- 'Length of completed spells on the Disability Support Pension (DSP) program', by Lixin Cai.
- 'Inflows, outflows and the growth of the Disability Support Pension (DSP) program' by Lixin Cai and Robert G. Gregory.
Social Policy Notes
- 'Key experiences of "baby boom" cohorts', by Kaye Brown
- 'The psychological impact of joblessness', by Ruth Ganley.
- 'Females with Dependent Children – Information from the General Customer Survey and Longitudinal Administrative Data Set', by Justine Gibbings.
- 'Long-term Durations on income support: An analysis of FaCS unemployed customers' by Julian Blackham, John Gregory, Susan Devereux, Anne McConnell, and Diana Iolovska.