Australian Social Policy 2000 - Issue 2
This publication contains current research and analysis on a broad range of issues topical to Australia's social policy and its administration.
- Alex Dolan, 'Creating a synergy between the budgeting and strategic planning processes in the Commonwealth Department of Family and Community Services'
- John Landt and Jocelyn Pech, 'Work and welfare in Australia: the changing role of income support'
- Ian Morrow, 'The internal migration of Disability Support Pension recipients: findings from the FaCS Longitudinal Data Set'
- Vic Pearse, 'Parents, participation and planning: the Parenting Payment Intervention Pilot'
Social Policy Notes
- Andrea Wallace-Green, 'Swedish retirement income system: challenges and recent reforms'
- Liz Coventry, 'Workforce pilots'
- Julia O'Connor, Ann Shola Orloff and Sheila Shaver, States, Markets, Families: Gender, Liberalism and Social Policy in Australia Reviewer: Nathan Madigan
- David Rose (ed.), Researching Social and Economic Change: The Uses of Household Panel Studies Reviewer: Mark Wooden
- Bob Pease and Jan Fook (eds), Transforming Social Work Practice – Postmodern Critical Perspectives Reviewer: Peter Humphries