DSS Annual Deregulation Report 2014
On Wednesday 18 March 2015, the Department of Social Services 2014 Annual Deregulation Report was released to coincide with the Government’s Autumn 2015 Parliamentary Repeal Day.
The 2014 Annual Deregulation Report provides details about the Department’s deregulation activities over the past year, such as:
- A summary of key regulatory savings and costs for the Department
- A discussion of Regulation Impact Statements undertaken by the Department
- Progress on other activities undertaken by the Department to support the Government’s red tape objective
- The findings from the DSS Audit of Regulations
- An appendix detailing the individual measures announced in 2014 in addition to a reconciliation of those not implemented in 2014
In addition, a whole-of-government 2014 Annual Deregulation Report was tabled in Parliament on Repeal Day.