Department of Social Services Corporate Plans
In accordance with the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 DSS publishes an annual rolling four-year Corporate Plan (the Plan) by 31 August each year.
As the Department's principal planning document, the Plan sets out our purposes and frames our long-term strategic policy and internal cross-departmental priorities.
The Plan also covers the key strategies to be used to achieve the Department's purposes. In this regard, the Plan provides the link and rationale for other key planning documents and processes at DSS, including functional plans and subsequent business and workforce planning processes.
- 2021-22 DSS Corporate Plan
- 2020-21 DSS Corporate Plan
- 2019-20 DSS Corporate Plan
- 2018-19 DSS Corporate Plan
- 2017-18 DSS Corporate Plan
- 2016-17 DSS Corporate Plan
- 2015-16 DSS Corporate Plan