Portfolio Budget Statements
Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements 2017-18
- A fairer welfare system that supports more people into work
- Commonwealth Redress Scheme for Survivors of Institutional Child Sexual Abuse
- Guaranteeing the NDIS and providing stronger support for people with disability
The Welfare Reform Budget 2017-18 Fact Sheet is correct as at 9 May 2017. Final measures are reflected in the Welfare Reform Act 2018 which received Royal Assent on 11 April 2018.
- Guaranteeing the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Welfare – Other Measures
- Welfare Reform - Budget 2017-18
- *Welfare Reform Act 2018
* This fact sheet has been created as the Welfare Reform Act received Royal Assent on 11 April 2018.
For more information about changes to payments visit the Department of Human Services website.
The Australian Government Budget website also has more information about the Budget 2017-18.