The National Information Centre on Retirement Investments (NICRI) is an independent body funded by the Australian Government to provide the public with free information on:
- planning and saving for retirement
- investment options
- effective use of financial resources in retirement.
The centre does not represent government or the financial industry.
It provides financial information, not financial advice.
- a toll-free telephone inquiry service, 1800 020 110
- a website
- presentations at seminars, including the Department of Human Services’ Financial Information Service seminars
- an extensive range of information leaflets
- Moneymap - a financial toolkit, including calculators to help you work out loan, investment and saving scenarios.