Welcome to the 21st edition of the Family Relationship Services Program (FRSP) Sector e-News.
We have some interesting topics for you this month, including:
- A Communiqué of the Family Relationship Services Program Senior Executive Forum - Working together for an effective service system held in Melbourne on Thursday 4 December 2008
- details about the Open Competitive Selection Processes for Research into Family Violence and Shared Care Parenting Arrangements
- overview of the Family Relationship Services Program Performance Framework
- the next release of FRSP Online application
- a reminder about the FREE Keys to Living Together Relationship resources
- an update on the Australian Institute of Family Studies
- an article on the evaluation of the reform to the family law system
- results of the CSA stakeholder engagement survey
- disputing parentage in your child support case
- an article called ‘Can Mediation Save a Marriage?’, and
- details about the first community function for Broadmeadows FRC.