FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Communication Therapy (Leanne Thomas) New South Wales
- Community Programs Inc New South Wales
- Complete Speech Pathology Victoria
- Connect & Relate for Autism Inc Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria
- Connect and Relate for Autism Inc Australian Capital Territory
- Connect Autism Services South Australia
- Connect Child and Family Services Inc New South Wales
- Connect Speech Pathology Victoria
- Connect Therapy New South Wales
- Connecting Kids Victoria
- Cootharinga North Queensland Queensland
- Core Interventions New South Wales
- Corene Wainstein Western Australia
- Cowra Early Intervention Service New South Wales
- Cranstoun Psychology Victoria
- Creative Learning Centre Pty Ltd Victoria
- Creative STEPS Pty Ltd Victoria
- Crisalida Victoria
- Crystel Poggioli Queensland
- Danielle Rigoni Victoria