Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Christine Lewis Speech Pathology New South Wales
- CL Coman & AJ Wilbers trading as Noosa District Speech Pathology and Queensland Regional Speech Pathology Queensland
- Clear Messages - Page 6 Victoria
- Clear Messages - Page 6.... Victoria
- Clear Messages Pty Ltd - Page 1 New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria
- Clear Messages Pty Ltd - Page 2 New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria
- Clear Messages Pty Ltd - Page 3 New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria
- Clear Messages Pty Ltd - Page 4 New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria
- Clear Messages Pty Ltd - Page 5 Victoria
- Clear Messages Pty Ltd - Page 5 New South Wales, Victoria
- Click Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Clinical Psychology Solutions New South Wales
- Coastwide Therapy Administration Services Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Cobaw Community Health Services Limited Victoria
- Communicate Autism Services Victoria
- Communicate It Victoria
- Communicate Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Communication For Kids Victoria
- Communication Therapy (Leanne Thomas) New South Wales
- Community Programs Inc New South Wales