FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Core Interventions Occupational Therapy Services New South Wales
- Cowra Early Intervention Service New South Wales
- Cranstoun Psychology Victoria
- Creative Learning Centre Pty Ltd Victoria
- Creative STEPS Pty Ltd Victoria
- Crisalida Victoria
- Crystel Poggioli Queensland
- Danielle Rigoni Victoria
- Daphne Cleaves Speech Pathologist Queensland
- David J Sheehan New South Wales
- Davison Enterprises (Australia) New South Wales
- Debbie Plastow Victoria
- Debra Bone Occupational Therapist Queensland
- Dee Wardrop Speech Pathology Services Victoria
- Develop Occupational Therapy South Australia
- Developmental Play Therapy South Australia
- Diana Bleby & Associates South Australia
- Diane Avery Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Dianella Community Health Victoria
- Disability Services Australia (DSA) New South Wales