Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Chatterbox Australia Therapy Victoria
- Chatterbugs Queensland
- Chatty Children Speech Pathology Victoria
- Chatty Tots Speech Pathology Queensland
- Cheeky Monkey Speech Pathology Victoria
- Chelsea O'Brien Queensland
- Child & Adolescent Development Service Queensland
- Child Aware Queensland
- Child Think Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Child Wellbeing Centre Western Australia
- Childhood Language and Speech Pathology South Australia
- Childpsych Queensland
- Children's Assessment and Therapy Services (C.A.T.S) Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Children's Health Pioneer Victoria
- Childs Way Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Childsplay Occupational Therapy Victoria
- Child’s Play South Australia
- Chilton Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Chinchilla Speech Pathology Queensland
- Chit-A-Chat Speech Pathology New South Wales