Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Breakthrough Speech Pathology Victoria
- Bridges for Learning New South Wales
- Bright Eyes Early Intervention New South Wales
- Bright FACES Pty Ltd Victoria
- Bright Start Therapy Victoria
- Brighter Futures Psychology Queensland
- Brilliant Minds Psychology Queensland
- Bronwyn Sutton Speech Pathology Queensland
- Brooke Skinner New South Wales
- BryOny Green - Albury Paediatric Occupational Therapy New South Wales
- Building Strengths Australian Capital Territory, Victoria
- Bundaberg Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Bundaberg Speech Pathology Clinic Queensland
- Byron Shire Early Intervention Association Incorporated New South Wales
- Cairns Psychology Group Western Australia
- Cairns Speech Pathology Clinic Queensland
- CanDo4Kids Townsend House South Australia
- Canton Beach Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Capability Building Incorporated Victoria
- Capable Kids New South Wales