Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Therapy Connections Victoria Victoria
- Therapy Focus Inc Western Australia
- Therapy Matters Queensland
- Thrive Therapy Queensland
- Thriving Kids New South Wales
- Tim Feely & Associates Pty Ltd Tasmania
- Time to Talk and Learn Autism Services Victoria
- TLC Psychology Pty Ltd Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia
- TLC-WA Speech Pathology Western Australia
- Together Hand in Hand New South Wales
- Top End Speech Pathology Northern Territory
- Total Family Day Care Victoria
- Total Health Western Australia
- Tracey Jean Ellaby New South Wales
- Tracey Townsend Victoria
- Tracy Bauer Queensland
- Tracy Yip New South Wales
- Trish O'Brien Queensland
- Tuppack Psychology Queensland
- Tweed Valley Early Childhood Intervention Service Inc. New South Wales