Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Stephen Underwood Victoria
- Stepping Stones Early Learning New South Wales
- Stepping Stones for Life Psychology Qld Pty Ltd Queensland
- Stepping Stones in Life Therapy Service Northern Territory
- Stepping Stones Speech Pathology Western Australia
- Stirling Speech Pathology Western Australia
- Suda Speech Pathology Victoria
- Sue Hymus Victoria
- Summerland Early Intervention Programme New South Wales
- Sunbury and Macedon Ranges Speech Pathology Victoria
- Sunshine Coast Children's Development Centre Queensland
- Sunshine Coast Psychology Queensland
- Sunshine Coast Speech Therapy Queensland
- Susan Craddock Victoria
- Susan King Occupational Therapist Queensland
- Susanne Nelson & Associates Victoria
- Sydney Child Psychology Centre New South Wales
- Sydney Paediatrics New South Wales
- Sylvanvale Foundation New South Wales
- SYRTAY Pty Ltd Queensland