Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Speak for Life Pty Ltd Western Australia
- Speaking of Learning Victoria
- Special Needs Support Group Inc New South Wales
- Spectrum House Pty Ltd Victoria
- Spectrum Speech Pathology Services Pty Ltd Victoria
- Speech and Language Support Services Queensland
- Speech Connections Victoria
- Speech Ease Speech Pathology Victoria
- Speech Kids Pty Ltd Victoria
- Speech Language Learning Centre - FEE SCHEDULE DETAILS TO BE UPDATED SOON New South Wales
- Speech Language Solutions page 2 Queensland
- Speech Language Solutions Queensland
- Speech Pathology Communication & Resources New South Wales
- Speech Pathology Tasmania Tasmania
- Speech Pathology Whitsunday Queensland
- Speech Plus Speech Pathology Queensland
- Speech Results Victoria
- Speech Teach Queensland
- Speech Therapy Centre Queensland
- Speech4kids Victoria