FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Tracy Bauer Queensland
- Tracy Cunningham FEE SCHEDULE TO BE UPDATED Queensland
- Tracy Yip New South Wales
- Trish O'Brien Queensland
- Tuppack Psychology Queensland
- Tweed Valley Early Childhood Intervention Service Inc. New South Wales
- Two Tins New South Wales
- Veronica Borham New South Wales
- Vicki Selwyn-Barnett New South Wales
- Villa Maria Society Victoria
- Virginia Hill Speech and Language Pathology Pty Ltd - FEE SCHEDULE DETAILS TO BE UPDATED SOON South Australia
- Vivienne G Freestone Speech Pathologist New South Wales
- Waminda Services FEE SCHEDULE TO BE UPDATED Queensland
- Wendy McLean New South Wales
- West Gippsland Early Intervention for Children with Additional Needs Inc Victoria
- Windermere Child & Family Services Victoria
- Wizetherapy Western Australia
- Words In Motion Speech Pathology Victoria
- Write Intervention South Australia
- Yabbado Therapy Options Pty Ltd - FEE SCHEDULE DETAILS TO BE UPDATED SOON South Australia