Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- SEED Therapy Services New South Wales
- Sensational Kids Group New South Wales
- Sensational Kids Victoria
- Sense Ability New South Wales
- Sense-able Solutions Queensland
- Senses Australia Western Australia
- Sensory Connections Occupational Therapy Services Pty Ltd Western Australia
- Sensory Gym Pty Ltd FEE SCHEDULE TO BE UPDATED SOON New South Wales
- Sensory Moves New South Wales
- Sensory Smart OT - Beryl Smith New South Wales
- Shane McColl Occupational Therapy Services Queensland
- Sharon Newman New South Wales
- Sharon Varela Queensland
- Shirley Ferguson Child & Family Psychologist Australian Capital Territory
- Sian Neubecker Paediatric Occupational Therapy Services Queensland
- Siobhan Quinn & Associates New South Wales
- Skillbuilders Therapy Services and Products for Children Western Australia
- Skills for Development Pty Ltd Queensland
- SmallTalk Speech & Language Therapy New South Wales
- Smart Start Australia Victoria