Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Autism Partnership Pty Ltd Queensland, Victoria
- Autism Playmates - La Trobe University Victoria
- Autism Professionals Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Autism Queensland Queensland
- Autism SA South Australia
- Autism Services West Victoria
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect Victoria) Victoria
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) New South Wales
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) New South Wales, Victoria
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Victoria
- Autism Spectrum Clinic Victoria
- Autism Understanding New South Wales
- Awesome Kids OT (Margaret Hopper) New South Wales
- AzzA's Child Psychology Clinic New South Wales
- Back to Basics Wellbeing and Fitness Victoria
- Bankstown Community Resource Group Inc New South Wales
- Bathurst Early Childhood Intervention Service New South Wales
- Beaucott Enterprises Pty Ltd t/a Camperdown Psychology Victoria
- Behavioural Neurotherapy Clinic Victoria
- Belinda Neimann New South Wales