FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Siobhan Quinn & Associates New South Wales
- Skillbuilders Therapy Services and Products for Children Western Australia
- Skills for Development Pty Ltd Queensland
- SmallTalk Speech & Language Therapy New South Wales
- Smart Start Australia Victoria
- SMC Speech Pathology Pty Ltd Victoria
- Solutions In Mind Psychology (Kasha Bedford) New South Wales
- Sonic Learning Western Australia
- Sonya Moriarty - Kids On Top New South Wales
- Sound Solutions Speech Pathology Queensland
- South West Kids Clinic New South Wales
- South West Speech Victoria
- Southern Highlands Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Southern Speech Pathology South Australia
- Speak for Life Pty Ltd Western Australia
- Speaking of Learning Victoria
- Special Needs Support Group Inc New South Wales
- Spectrum House Pty Ltd Victoria
- Spectrum Speech Pathology Services Pty Ltd Victoria
- Speech and Language Support Services Queensland