Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Parks Clinic - page 1 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic - page 2 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic - page 3 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic - Page 4 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic - Page 5 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic - Page 7 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic Pty Ltd - Page 6 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic New South Wales, Victoria
- Parramatta Speech, Language and Literacy Solutions Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Partners in Communication Pty Ltd Victoria
- Patches Paediatrics Western Australia
- Pathways Early Childhood Intervention Inc New South Wales
- Pathways Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Paula Ferrari Speech Pathologist Victoria
- Peachy Speech Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Pearce Hutchinson-PsychCare Services Queensland
- PECS - Pyramid Educational Consultants of Australia Pty Ltd Victoria
- PEDAL Early Childhood Intervention New South Wales
- Peninsula Speech Pathology Service Pty Ltd Victoria
- Perth Intervention Centre Ltd Western Australia