Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Ms Julie Power Queensland
- Mudgee Psychology New South Wales
- Mylne Street Mental Health Queensland
- N8 Speech Pathology Victoria
- Nadine Hinchliff Therapy Services Queensland
- Nadine Martin New South Wales
- Nambucca Valley Early Childhood Intervention New South Wales
- Narelle Sarakinis- Private Speech Pathologist South Australia
- Natalie Elphinstone Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Natalie Hooper South Australia
- Natalie Loughman Queensland
- Natasha Hutchison Queensland
- Neva Malek New South Wales
- Newcastle Paediatric Occupational Therapy New South Wales
- Newcastle Speech Pathology and Lake Macquarie Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Next Challenge Western Australia
- Nick Janicaud OT New South Wales
- Nicola Goodwin Victoria
- Nicole Brown Queensland
- Nicole Dunn New South Wales