Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Optimal Communications Pty Ltd Queensland
- Optimum Movement Therapy for Kids Queensland
- Orana Early Childhood Intervention New South Wales
- Orange and District Early Education Program New South Wales
- OT for Kids New South Wales
- OT for Kids NT Northern Territory
- OT Kids Victoria
- OTeam South Australia
- Out Loud Speech Pathology Western Australia
- Out of the box Occupational Therapy New South Wales
- Paediatric Occupational Therapy Service Victoria
- Paediatric Speech Pathology Victoria
- Paediatricks Queensland
- Pam Borgeaud Occupational Therapist Queensland
- Parks Clinic Victoria
- Parks Clinic - page 1 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic - page 2 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic - page 3 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic - Page 4 New South Wales
- Parks Clinic - Page 5 New South Wales