Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Melvin Speech Pathology Victoria
- Merryn Dearsden Northern Territory
- Michele Smith Speech Pathology Queensland
- Michelle de la Perrelle Private Speech Pathologist South Australia
- Michelle Madigan New South Wales
- Michelle Marsh Clinical Psychology Services Western Australia
- Michelle Sims Queensland
- Mildura Kids Clinic Pty Ltd Victoria
- Mindright New South Wales
- Minds & Hearts Pty Ltd Queensland
- Miranda Allied Health Services Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Miranda Van Styn Victoria
- Momentum Learning Services Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Monaro Early intervention Service New South Wales
- Monash University - Krongold Centre Victoria
- Montmorency Kids Clinic Pty Ltd Victoria
- Moreton Bay Speech Pathology Queensland
- MoveAbout Therapy Services New South Wales
- Movement Solutions Pty Ltd Queensland
- Mpower Inc Victoria