FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Autism and Speech Centre ROCKINGHAM Western Australia
- Autism Asperger ACT Australian Capital Territory
- Autism Assist - Page 2 New South Wales
- Autism Assist New South Wales
- Autism Assocation of WA (Inc) Western Australia
- Autism Behavioural Intervention Association of NSW Ltd New South Wales
- Autism Central Pty Limited New South Wales
- Autism Connections Inc - page 1 New South Wales
- Autism Connections Inc - page 2 New South Wales, South Australia
- Autism Gold Coast Inc Queensland
- Autism Gold Coast Inc - Page 2 Queensland
- Autism Network Therapy Service (ANTS) - FEE SCHEDULE DETAILS TO BE UPDATED SOON Queensland
- Autism Partnership Pty Ltd Queensland, Victoria
- Autism Playmates - La Trobe University Victoria
- Autism Professionals Pty Ltd New South Wales
- Autism Queensland Queensland
- Autism SA South Australia
- Autism Services West Victoria
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect Victoria) Victoria
- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) New South Wales