FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Alicia Frost Victoria
- Alison Clarke Victoria
- Alison Derrington New South Wales
- All Abilities Psychology Queensland
- All About Kids: Child Counselling and Psychology Services Queensland
- All Communication Matters Pty Ltd New South Wales
- All Family Matters Queensland
- ALLSALT New South Wales
- AMR Therapy Centre Pty. Ltd. New South Wales
- Andrea Dahl-Johnston South Australia
- Anne North Speech Pathology Service New South Wales
- Annie's Centre New South Wales
- Applied Behaviour Analysis Queensland - ABAQ Queensland
- ASD Intervention New South Wales
- Aspire Early Intervention New South Wales
- Aspire Intervention Services New South Wales
- Aspire Support Services New South Wales
- Attuned Psychology South Australia
- Australian Red Cross - Lady Lawley Cottage Western Australia
- Autism and Educational Services (AES) Western Australia