Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Alexandra Culley Speech Pathology Queensland
- Alicia Frost Victoria
- Alison Clarke Victoria
- Alison Derrington New South Wales
- Alison Murch South Australia
- All Abilities Psychology Queensland
- All About Kids: Child Counselling and Psychology Services Queensland
- All Communication Matters Pty Ltd New South Wales
- All Family Matters Queensland
- ALLSALT New South Wales
- AMR Therapy Centre Pty. Ltd. New South Wales
- Andrea Dahl-Johnston South Australia
- Anna McKenna Speech Therapy New South Wales
- Anne North Speech Pathology Service New South Wales
- Annie's Centre New South Wales
- Applied Behaviour Analysis Queensland - ABAQ Queensland
- Articulate Speech Pathology New South Wales
- ASD Intervention New South Wales
- Ashley Hopfe Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Aspire Early Intervention New South Wales