Early Intervention Service Providers
FaHCSIA has established a panel of early intervention service providers to deliver evidence based services to eligible children as part of the Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package.
This site provides a description of available interventions and fees associated with each therapy.
The list is updated with new service providers as new applications to the panel are approved.
You can search below using keyword search or postcode. The state/territory listed is that of the head office of the service provider. Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information on service delivery locations or therapies please contact the relevant service provider.
An interactive mapping tool showing HCWA Early Intervention Service Providers is available on My Neighbourhood - Raising Children Network website. The site allows you to search for service providers using suburb and postcodes. The mapping tool can be accessed via the following link: My Neighbourhood
- Communiskills Victoria
- Kids At Max Victoria
- Kyra Sams New South Wales
- Synchrony Occupational Therapy Queensland
- Virginia Peacock Victoria
- 'Jigsaw' Occupational Therapy for Children New South Wales
- 1 Stop Health Pty Ltd South Australia
- A Spectrum of Psychological Services Victoria
- A.O.T.R All Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation New South Wales
- ABA International Queensland
- ABA Materials Pty Ltd Victoria
- Abacus Learning Centre Victoria
- ABAlink & Respite Services New South Wales
- Access Autism Victoria
- Active OT For Kids New South Wales
- Adapt Health Care Pty Ltd Queensland
- Adelaide Night and Day Family Therapy South Australia
- Adelaide Paediatrics South Australia
- Adina Levy Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Advanced Hearing WA Western Australia