Better Start for Children with Disability Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
Applications for Membership of the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel (the Panel) can be submitted at any time.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Carolyn Stuchbery Australian Capital Territory
- Carpentaria Disability Services Northern Territory
- Casey Speech and Feeding Victoria
- Catalyst Developmental Therapies Queensland
- Caterpillar Clinic Pty Ltd Queensland
- Catherine Abery Childrens Physiotherapy Victoria
- Catherine Downs Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Catherine Ireland South Australia
- Catherine Olsson South Australia
- Catherine Rubbi Speech Pathology Services New South Wales
- Catherine Silcock Tasmania
- Catherine Sullivan Centre New South Wales
- Catherine-Ann Crestani New South Wales
- Catholic Care New South Wales
- Cathy Webb New South Wales
- Celia Burrows Occupational Therapist New South Wales
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales
- Cerebral Palsy Education Centre Victoria
- Cerebral Palsy League Queensland
- Charles McGrath South Australia