The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
Applications for Membership of the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel (the Panel) can be submitted at any time.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Beryl Smith / Sensory SMART OT New South Wales
- Bestchance Child Family Care Victoria
- Beth Nevill New South Wales
- Better Communication Clinics Queensland
- Better Start Education Services South Australia
- Beverley Sher Speech Victoria
- Biala Peninsula Inc Victoria
- Bianca Cesar Physiotherapy Victoria
- Booragoon Physiotherapy, Byford Physiotherapy, Champion Drive Physiotherapy Western Australia
- Bounce OT for Kids Victoria
- Box Hill Speech Pathology Clinic Victoria
- Brain-Train Therapy and Consulting Services Victoria
- Braithwaite Speech & Learning Clinic New South Wales
- Bridges for Learning New South Wales
- Bright FACES Victoria
- Bright Start Therapy Victoria
- Brisbane Water Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Building Blocks OT New South Wales
- Building Strengths (Heather Scanlon and Annette Murdoch) Victoria
- Bundaberg Occupational Therapy Queensland