Better Start for Children with Disability Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
Applications for Membership of the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel (the Panel) can be submitted at any time.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Sensational Kids Group New South Wales
- Sensational Kids Victoria
- Sense Ability New South Wales
- Sense-able solutions Queensland
- Senses Australia Western Australia
- Sensory Connections Western Australia
- SensoryWorks - Occupational Therapy Marissa Williams Victoria
- Shani Dettman Victoria
- Sharon Joyce Therapy Queensland
- Sharon Linehan Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Sharon Newman New South Wales
- Shepparton Child Health Victoria
- Shereen Morris Queensland
- Shiel Family Physiotherapy
- Shire Psychology & Counselling New South Wales
- Sian Neubecker Paediatric Occupational Therapy Services Queensland
- Simon Ruse (Fluid Physio) New South Wales
- Simone Holleman New South Wales
- Simone Martin, Private Speech Pathologist New South Wales
- Siobhan Quinn & Associates New South Wales