The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
Applications for Membership of the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel (the Panel) can be submitted at any time.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Sydney Paediatrics New South Wales
- Sylvanvale Foundation New South Wales
- Take Control Active Rehab New South Wales
- Talk and Learn Speech Pathology Victoria
- Talk of the Town Speech Pathology New South Wales
- TALK Speech Pathology South Australia
- Talk to Me Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Talking Heads Speech Pathology New South Wales
- Talking in Steps New South Wales
- Talking Matters Pty Ltd South Australia
- Tania Carollo New South Wales
- Taralye Victoria
- Taralye / Mobile Service Tasmania
- Technically Speaking - Leonie Robinson Queensland
- Telespeech Australia - Online Speech Pathology Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia
- Telethon Speech and Hearing Centre for Children WA Western Australia
- Terri Ahrens Queensland
- Terry Meskin New South Wales
- Tess Riley
- The Cerebral Palsy Association of Western Australia (TA The Centre for Cerebral Palsy) Western Australia