Better Start for Children with Disability Early Intervention Service Providers
The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
Applications for Membership of the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel (the Panel) can be submitted at any time.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Ablecare Allied Health Centre Queensland
- About Movement Physiotherapy 4 Kids New South Wales
- Access Autism & Speech, Language & Learning Centre Victoria
- Achieve Physiotherapy - Kelly Moffatt Western Australia
- Active Moves Queensland
- Active OT For Kids New South Wales
- Adapt Health Care Queensland
- Adelaide Night and Day Family Therapy South Australia
- Adelaide Paediatrics South Australia
- Adina Leigh Speech Pathologist Victoria
- Adrienne Harvey Victoria
- Adrienne Kniha Children's Physiotherapist New South Wales
- Advanced Hearing WA Western Australia
- Aidan's Place Western Australia
- AIM Occupational Therapy Western Australia
- Aimee Capple New South Wales
- AJ Wilbers & CL Coman trading as Noosa District Speech Pathology & Queensland Regional Speech Pathology Queensland
- Alexandra Cully Speech Pathology Queensland
- Alison Clarke Speech Pathologist Victoria
- Alison J. Derrington, Speech Pathologist New South Wales