The list for the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel is updated with new service providers regularly, as new applications from providers are approved.
The Australian Government is not responsible for setting the fees for early intervention services under the Better Start package. If parents or carers have questions or concerns regarding Better Start early intervention service providers and the associated fees they should contact the relevant service provider in the first instance.
Applications for Membership of the Better Start Early Intervention Service Provider Panel (the Panel) can be submitted at any time.
The suburb listed is that of the head office of the service provider. For service delivery locations please contact the relevant service provider.
Not all services listed under the Lead Agency are delivered from all locations. For further information please contact the relevant service provider.
- Active OT For Kids New South Wales
- Adapt Health Care Queensland
- Adelaide Night and Day Family Therapy South Australia
- Adelaide Paediatrics South Australia
- Adina Leigh Speech Pathologist Victoria
- Adrienne Harvey Victoria
- Adrienne Kniha Children's Physiotherapist New South Wales
- Advanced Hearing WA Western Australia
- AIM Occupational Therapy Western Australia
- Aimee Capple New South Wales
- AJ Wilbers & CL Coman trading as Noosa District Speech Pathology & Queensland Regional Speech Pathology Queensland
- Alexandra Cully Speech Pathology Queensland
- Alison Clarke Speech Pathologist Victoria
- Alison J. Derrington, Speech Pathologist New South Wales
- Alison Marriott - Speech Pathologist South Australia
- All About Kids Australia Pty Ltd New South Wales, Queensland
- All About Kids Physio – Alana Gardini Queensland
- All Communication Matters Speech Pathology New South Wales
- All Play & Say Therapy Queensland
- Allsports - Max's House Queensland