Disability Management Service Tender
The Disability Employment Services – Disability Management Service 2015 Request for Tender (DES-DMS 2015 RFT) was released on 1 July 2014.
The tender is available to download from the AusTender website.
Queries relating to the DES-DMS 2015 RFT should be directed to the Employment Services Purchasing Hotline via email email@example.com or telephone 1300 733 514.
Information Sessions and Webinars
The department has conducted one face-to-face information session in Sydney on 9 July 2014. A recorded version of an information session is now available on the Department's YouTube channel. Transcripts of the video are also available:
A series of question and answer webinars for this RFT will be held 14, 16, 18 and 23 July.
To register for these sessions, Tenderers should contact the Employment Services Purchasing Hotline (the Hotline) on 1300 733 514.
Employment Service Area Maps
Employment service area maps related to the Disability Management Service Tender 2015.
Disability Employment Services Data
Data about Disability Employment Services, including caseload information, commencements, outcomes and provider performance is available on the Labour Market Information Portal.
The RFT is scheduled to close at 2.00pm (AEST)on 4 August 2014. Late tender applications will not be accepted.
Want to know more?
- View the online Information Session Presentation
- Fact sheet - Providing a summary of the DES-DMS tender process
- Disability Employment Service Guidelines for Providers
- Question and Answer for the Disability Management Service Request for Tender
- Call the Employment Services Purchasing Hotline on 1300 733 514
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Employment Services Disability Management Service Tender – Industry Information paper