The Australian Government Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA) invites suitably qualified early intervention service providers to submit an application for membership of the Early Intervention Service Provider Panel (the Panel).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply to join one or both panels. The application form will automatically select the appropriate criteria depending on which panel you are applying for.
Applications can be submitted online at any time. Please read the following documents carefully to assist you in completing your application.
- Better Start for Children with Disability Early Intervention Service Provider Panel Operational Guidelines
- Helping Children with Autism Early Intervention Service Provider Panel Operational Guidelines
- Early Intervention Services for Children with Disability Program Guidelines
- Terms and Conditions – Standard Funding Agreement, May 2011
Your application will be assessed in accordance with the relevant Operational Guidelines and Program Guidelines. Please address the selection criteria with these guidelines in mind.
Documents required for your application
- Application Form
- HCWA Fee Schedule
- HCWA/BSI – EOI
- HCWA - EOI: Subcontracting Physio and Music
- Better Start Fee Schedule
- Written reference (the application form provides instructions on how to attach your written reference to the application)
You may also be asked to provide other documents or evidence to support your application during the assessment process. FaHCSIA aims to assess applications within 6-8 weeks, however delays are sometimes unavoidable.
If you have any additional questions about the HCWA package or Better Start initiative please address them to the Early Intervention Helpdesk at: