Stronger Relationships trial
The Australian Government is seeking applications from existing Family and Relationship Service providers or other not-for-profit providers of relationship education or counselling to help us deliver the Stronger Relationships trial.
To be listed on the Stronger Relationships Panel, providers must be existing Family and Relationship Services providers under the former Family Support Program, or other not-for-profit providers who already provide education and/or counselling to at least 100 couples per year.
Service providers can apply to be on the Stronger Relationships Panel up to 31 March 2015 by completing the application form on this page. Completed application forms need to be submitted electronically via the submission section at the end of the application form.
For more information visit Stronger Relationships Trial – information for service providers and celebrants
Want more information?
The Application Pack provides all the information you need to apply for DSS grant funding:
- Funding Round Summary provides detailed information on the funding round, including the amount available and eligibility requirements. This is the best document to look at first.
- Programme Guidelines Overview provides information about how grants are funded for this programme.
- Application Form to apply for funding in this round.
- Streamlined Grant Agreement Template includes the general grant conditions that you would agree to if successful in receiving funding.
- Questions and Answers specific to each round. These will be updated regularly to incorporate enquiries received throughout the application period.
- Operational Guidelines provide information about the key elements of service delivery and seek to clarify policy and process questions that may arise during the implementation and delivery of the Stronger Relationships trial.
- Other information if relevant for the funding round.