Support to use the DSS Data Exchange
Material on this page has been developed to assist users of the DSS Data Exchange web based portal in understanding the functions of this system.
User Guide and Task Cards
- Task Card 1 - How to access DSS Data Exchange System
- Task Card 2 – Adding a new client
- Task Card 3 – Adding a new case and sessions (coming soon)
- Task Card 4 – Finding viewing and editing existing clients (coming soon)
- Task Card 5 – Finding viewing and editing existing cases (coming soon)
DSS Data Exchange Protocols and Framework
- DSS Data Exchange Protocols - a practical support manual to guide users (coming soon)
- DSS Data Exchange Framework - an overview of the approach underpinning this new way of programme reporting
For assistance with accessing the DSS Data Exchange web based portal please contact the DSS Data Exchange Help Desk by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1800 020 283 (select option 5).