$450,000.00 is available over three years
This is a direct selection process. Organisations will be approached to submit an application.
Application are open from 14/06/2013 to 17/06/2013
Who to contact?
Autism and Early Intervention 1800 778 581 (Mon – Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm Australian Central Standard Time (AEST))
Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, National Office
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grant funding is provided to assist in the implementation of the National Rural and Remote Support Services program. This program aims to increase service coverage of eligible early intervention providers in rural and remote locations by:
- reducing professional isolation by providing mentoring and supervision to providers in rural and remote areas;
- conducting evidence based research on models of service delivery that are effective in rural and remote locations;
- working with Carers Australia and Autism Associations to map service coverage and identify service coverage gaps;
- encourage the adoption of strategies to address service coverage gaps; and
- encourage eligible rural and remote providers to join the Early Intervention Service Provider Panel, expanding on the services available in these locations.
These guidelines provide the framework for the implementation and administration of the National Rural and Remote Support Services program. They provide the key starting point for parties considering whether to participate in the program and form the basis for the business relationship between FaHCSIA and the funding recipient. Applicants are strongly advised to read the Program Guidelines prior to completing an Application. The Program Guidelines comprise the following documents:
- Part A: Early Intervention Program Guidelines
- Part B: Information for Applicants
- Part C: Application Information for the National Rural and Remote Support Service program
- Application Form
All projects will require agreement via the FaHCSIA standard Funding Agreement. The terms and conditions for these agreements are provided below:
Closing Date and Time
Applications should be submitted prior to 4:30pm (ACST) on Monday, 17 June 2013.