Eligible organisations may apply for up to $12,000
from 16/03/2013 to 26/04/2013 – Applications for funding under the National Disability Conference Initiative are now CLOSED.
Assessment of eligible applications is now underway – successful applicants will be contacted shortly.
Funding is provided to assist people with disability to attend disability conferences with a national focus held in Australia.
Eligible organisations may apply for funding of up to $12,000 for disability conferences with a national focus planned for 2013-14 to:
- Assist people with disability (or a family member or carer(s) attending to provide support) with the costs of attending conferences, e.g. conference fees, accommodation, travel; and/or
- Facilitate access to such conferences for people with disability (including a family member or carer(s) attending to provide support). For example by funding Auslan interpreters, live captioning services, hearing loops and/or note takers for people who are deaf or hearing impaired and/or other aids or appliances.
Applying for Funding
For more information about the Initiative please refer to the following information:
- Part A Program Guidelines
- Part B Information for Applicants
- Part C Application Information for the National Disability Conference Initiative 2013-14
Queries or questions regarding the National Disability Conference Initiative should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and Answers
Answers to questions that were asked during the application period are provided on the Questions and Answers page. Questions will not be taken or responded to at any time during the assessment phase.