The Review of the operations of the amendments made to the Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs and Other Legislation Amendment (2008 Budget and Other Measures) Act 2008 analysed the operation of six schedules by an independent Panel. Those measures included:
- Schedule 1 - Responsible Economic Management Better Targeting and Delivery of Family Tax Benefit $150,000 Income Test on Primary Earner for FTB Part B
- Schedule 2 - Responsible Economic Management Better Targeting and Delivery of Baby Bonus
- Schedule 3 - Commonwealth Seniors Health Card (CSHC) Collection of Tax File Numbers (TFN)
- Schedule 4 - Voluntary Income Management (VIM)
- Schedule 5 - Eligibility for Partner Service Pension (PSP) Veterans’ Entitlements Act 1986
- Schedule 6 - Other minor amendments to family assistance and child support legislation.