Philip Brown and David Rowlands, 'Implementation of Policy: Some Perspectives from Recent Experience in the Department of Social Security'
Horrie Foreman and Karen Wilson, 'Financial Arrangements Within Families: Recent Findings'
Professor Linda Rosenman and Jeni Warburton, 'The Changing Context of Retirement in Australia'
John Powlay and Kate Rodgers, 'What's Happened to the Work Test?'
Alan Jordan, 'A Generation of Growth in Female Employment, But How Much Change?'
Nigel Patterson and Tammy Wolffs, 'The Demand for Flexible Payment Arrangements'
David Stanton and Michael Fuery, 'Developments in Family Payments 1983-96'
Social Security Notes
Manny Palma, 'Where We've Come From and Where We're Going: The Key Directions for the Department of Social Security in Access and Equity'
Bob Dapre, 'The Concept of Take-up'
Philip Brown, 'Evaluation of Home Child Care Allowance: Findings from Pre-implementation Survey'
Mauveen Waller, 'Social Work Information System: Information Technology Recording Social Work Activity in a Public Organisation'
Robyn Bedford, 'The Preparation of Replies to Ministerial Correspondence in the Department of Social Security'
Ken Oliver, 'Microsimulation Modelling in Social Security'
Lisa Cahill, 'Data-Matching in the Social Security System'
50 Years After Beveridge: John Hills, John Ditch and Howard Clennerster (eds), Beveridge and Social Security - An International Retrospective and Sally Baldwin and Jane Falkingham (eds), Social Security and Social Change
Reviewer: Dr Peter Whiteford
Unemployment - An Overseas Perspective: Odile Benoit-Guilbot and Duncan Gallie (eds), Long-Term Unemployment and Discussion Paper by the Government of Canada, Agenda: Jobs and Growth - Improving Social Security in Canada
Reviewer: Kate Rodgers
Trends in the Australian Bureau of Statistics... : Australian Bureau of Statistics, Australian Social Trends 1995 and Australian Women's Year Book 1995
Reviewer: Dianne Simpson-McClynn
Finding the Way Through the Survey Maze: David de Vaus, Surveys in Social Research
Reviewer: Colette Svoboda
Social Security Statistics
- Pensioners: Pension Type, Australia, June 1985 to June 1995
- Pensioners: State by Pension Type by Sex, June 1995
- Allowees: Allowance Type, Australia, June 1992 to June 1995
- Youth Training, Job Search and Newstart Allowees: State by Allowance Type, June 1995
- Other Allowees: State by Allowance Type, June 1995
- Youth Training, Job Search and Newstart Allowees: Duration, Australia, May 1986 to May 1995
- Family Payments: Clients and Children by Family Payment Type, Australia, June 1993 to June 1995
- Family Payments: State by Family Payment Type by Sex, June 1995
- Age Pensioners: Selected Characteristics by Sex, Australia, June 1995
- Age Pensioners: Country of Birth by Sex, Australia, June 1995
- Age Pensioners: Age Group by Sex by Rate of Payment, June 1995
- Age Pensioners: Age Group by Sex by Level of Payment, June 1995
- Age Pensioners: Home Ownership by Age Group by Sex, June 1995
- Age Pensioners: By Age Group by Receiving/ Not Receiving Rent Assistance, June 1995
- Age, Disability Support and Sole Parent Pensioners, June 1985 to June 1995
- Number of Youth Training, Job Search and Newstart Allowees by State, June 1995
- Family Payments by Type and State, June 1995
- Age Pensioners by Age and Sex, June 1995
- Age Pensioners by Country of Birth, June 1995
- Overseas Born Age Pension Recipients, June 1995
Current and Planned Research
- Retirement Incomes
- Income Support for People with Disabilities
- Income Support for Families
- Labour Market Programs
- Assistance for Young People
- Income Support research - Other